Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Beginning

Hello there,

This is the start of my new blog: The Digital Conscience..

Within this blog you will come across the things residing in the confines of my mind uploaded here. Due to this, you will find trouble finding a central subject matter. Just ride wit me post by post lol.

Probably the most reoccurring theme to come across this blog will be poems and hip hop, but be up for anything.

Thanks for coming by, hope to see you again.

-Nem

EDIT: I finally finished the layout for the blog, took longer than you may think. (I don't have photoshop) I'll probably post the lot of my poems/pseudo poems to kick off my blog. 2-3 poems a day so people can follow along. I just started this so no need to bury my work from the get-go lol. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment