Monday, October 19, 2009

Mindspill: Priority

*Subject matter is the same for the poem "The Venting". (Old) Was still addressing my frustration in the situation*

Some women I just don't understand, you
married man, how you find so much time to talk to me,
especially at night, I don't fall for them traps,
I don't go far at all, like I'm say "be with me",
I don't want you, and I don't fuck wit marriage at all,
if you only got wit dude cuz you figured we wouldn't be,
that's stupid, cuz you've reached out to me more since you got married than ever before,
8 months of nothing, to at least 15 text a week, and of course
the latter of those is when you sportin a ring, and when the fam's in need
you call me, and that's fine, but when we speak on family or money,
why I gotta tell you ya husband is top priority?

No comments:

Post a Comment