Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Man's Love For His Wife

I believe it, more to that point
I believe in it and in you.
I'm no closer to perfect than anyone else too.
I'll do all I can to keep you.
I never seek to hurt your feelings or betray your trust,
It is very special to me, as your heart is.
I will protect you and always have your best interests in mind.
I will make you my world,
to cultivate and take care of and
you will make the world over with
your fruits.
God is our foundation and we will build on it.
I will always keep an open mind and ear to
your counsel. I treasure
your mind, so
your opinions are invaluable.
I will support
you.
I will lead
you, and
we will learn from each other.
Our differences help me tell us apart.
It reminds me that I'm not alone.
I love your differences as much as our similarities.
I will blanket you in
love. and
God will be our tent.
I love
you, every part of
you.

-Nem

No comments:

Post a Comment